Monday 12 October 2015

Mango Butterscotch Smoothie



A smoothie is a thick beverage made from blended raw fruit and/or vegetables, with other ingredients such as water, Ice, dairy products or sweeteners.

In addition to blended fruit/vegetables, smoothies may include other ingredients such as water, crushed Ice, fruit juice, sweeteners (e.g. honey, sugar, syrup), dairy products (e.g. milk, yogurt, low fat or cottage cheese, ice cream). A smoothie containing dairy products is similar to a fruit milkshake, though the latter typically contains less fruit and often contains ice cream.

Healthy, convenient and portable, Smoothies are ideal fuel-on-the-go for breakfast, an afternoon snack or dessert. Smoothies provide important protein, vitamins and minerals from ingredients like tofu, yogurt and fruit.


This time Our 9th #Foodiemonday #Bloghop Event theme is #Smoothies and I am presenting Mango Butterscotch Smoothie....I love this smoothie, the taste is awesome that I can have full of jar in about for a whole day.....If I am having this in my breakfast or in a teatime, I would love to have it On and On....The Flavor Of Butterscotch is my favorite, anything with butterscotch I am always in to have it.
So when we decided to have our theme is Smoothie, I was quite sure to make this, The only thing was I wasn't 100% sure that I Could have get Mangoes in this season, and specially in Doha..But luckily Yeah I got them...and My smoothie is ready to serve....Have a look to step by step Recipe of this Yummy Smoothie.!!!!!


Ingredients:

2 Scoops Butterscotch Ice cream
1/2 Cup Mango Puree
1/4 Cup Castor Sugar
1 Cup Milk
Walnuts for garnishing

Method:

1. Wash the mangoes and cut them in pieces and make a puree of it.

2. Take a mixer Jar, Combine all the ingredients in the jar and simply blend them all.

3. Pour this Super Yummy and lip-smacking smoothie in glasses and  Serve them Chilled.



1 comment: