Monday 12 March 2018

Kiwi lemonade



In doha, the summer has already knocked the door, and again we will need all the cool and refreshing ingredients back in our fridge....Again we are back with lots of ice creams, coolers, lemonades, milk shakes, cold coffees etc.. Here, from yesterday I started to feel more heat in weather as when I went for daily walk in the morning, I could literally feel that heat on my body...And I said, Summer You are welcome once again.

I had some fruits in my fridge, And kiwifruit was one of them. By discussing our next theme for our Foodiemonday Bloghop event, we were end with Cookbook recipes. This lemonade recipe was written in my hand written recipe book, which me and my mom used to write recipe in our diary. I have few of the diaries here with me, I was searching for refreshing recipe and I got this. This Kiwi lemonade is so easy to make, and will make you so refresh and calm after having this. Super fast recipe to calm and refresh yourself, Adding this recipe to our 135th foodiemonday bloghop event. Check out the recipe below and enjoyy :)

INGREDIENTS:

6 kiwi fruits
1 cup sugar
3/4 cup lemon juice
few fresh mint leaves
1 liter carbonated water, chilled

METHOD: 

1. Peel kiwi. Puree peeled fruit in blender container. Strain mixture through a fine-mesh wire strainer placed over a bowl. Discard seeds (some may remain).

2. In a large pitcher combine sugar and lemon juice. Stir until sugar is dissolved.
Stir in strained kiwi. Cover and chill.

3. Slowly add the chilled carbonated water and fresh mint leaves just before serving.

Stir.

Enjoyyy!!!


8 comments:

  1. The kiwi lemonade looks so beautiful and refreshing! Beautiful pics too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiwi lemonade looks so refreshing and delicious. Excellent click. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kiwi lemonade looks refreshing Waagmi.. beautifully presented !

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post is just in time for the onset of summers!Wonderful share and looks so refreshing,rather the the Khus sherbet we used to have as kids!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful... would tempt anyone to reach out for this drink. Your summer is beginning and we're heading towards the rainy season.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colour of this Kiwi Lemonade!! Perfect for the approaching summers. Fab clicks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty color and classy recipe  ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my what a stunning color! Gotta try this to blow away the guests at my next dinner party! Incredibly good looking, and refreshing too I am sure!!

    ReplyDelete